Friday, February 8, 2013

Dream Journal: February 8, 2013

Doesn’t take much to guess what was on my mind with this dream.  I was told a couple days before that an agreement the company I work for didn’t pan out as expected and thus some open positions would be unfilled, contractors would be released, etc.  Nothing specific about layoffs.  (Yet.)

An e-mail went out that there would be layoffs at the company, including one from our group of about 9 people.

This was almost immediately followed by a second message, stating that the dropped person would not be from the Development team (roughly half the group).

In the dream, I wasn’t concerned for my job so much as the extra work that would come based on fewer people in our group.

Most curiously, the entire dream was text based.  No pictures, no people, just online messaging.

No comments:

Post a Comment