Thursday, February 4, 2010

Interbay Scooters is Gone


I got my wonderful Kymco scooter from Interbay Scooters in April 2008.

Last weekend, I drove by their location on 15th, only to find the storefront was empty.  Wha-wha-what? They seemed to be doing well the last time I was in there!

Apparently Phil and Liane have retired and Seattle Cycle Center bought out their inventory (and retained their mechanic), opening Seattle Scooter Center.

I haven’t visited the new location yet, but I will soon.  (Maybe tomorrow.)  Best of luck to them, and to Phil and Liane!

(And I’m already lusting after the new Quannon 150 entry-level sport bike.)
 

1 comment:

  1. Jim, the scooters are at Seattle Cycle Center's present location. It looks like they've moved stuff around to accommodate the former Interbay inventory. The nice thing about this for the new scooterist is the ability to choose from a good selection of equipment and apparel at the same place...

    __Orin

    ReplyDelete